We’re looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our PR team in Chepstow. Your principal role is to find and secure coverage for clients, with help and guidance from the rest of their team. The Account Executive is also the eyes and ears of the account team, with a 360 degree view of all activity in their accounts.
The Account Executive will:
- Identify and secure opportunities for earned, owned and paid coverage of clients’ news, opinions and customer testimonials
- Contribute to the story making essential to differentiate our ‘upstarts’ in a cluttered and competitive marketplace
- Produce creative and informative content, including drafting news releases, articles, blogs and newsletters
- Manage clients’ social media ‘broadcast’ plans: contribute to clients’ social media personas and content streams, tweeting and posting as required
- Create and deliver client reports, highlighting success and ideas for progress
- Liaise with clients in meetings, calls, media briefings etc.
Qualifications and experience
- A minimum of one year’s experience as an account executive in a successful PR agency is essential, or…
- A minimum of one year’s experience as a communications assistant or similar in- house
- An undergraduate degree is desirable
- If you have experience working with upstart technology brands – that’s a considerable advantage
Knowledge and skills
- Very organised, with an ability to manage and prioritise your own to-do list
- You can write short articles, blogs and posts with the minimum of support
- Ability to seek out and build relationships with influencers
- Adept with social media
- Familiarity with media management systems
- Knowledge of Mac/Windows, Office for Mac and social media tools
Persona and values
- Hard working and organised
- Creative and curious
- A desire to succeed
- Proactivity and a ‘get stuck in’ attitude
- Team oriented
- Good sense of humour
Key attractions of a career Cohesive
This is a great time to join Cohesive. With over 20 years’ experience in helping ambitious technology companies captivate their markets, Cohesive is ready to write the next chapter in its history. The company has an excellent foundation; a great team, strong financials, awesome clients and an established reputation in their sector. From this strong foundation, the team has been making very smart plans to organically grow the business. You will not be a small fish in a big pond at Cohesive… everything you do, every success, will make a difference. It’s a superb place to develop, to build your own career and a standout professional profile through your influencer activity.
Remuneration and benefits
This position offers:
- A competitive base salary
- Severn Bridge Tag
- Gym membership or parking permit contribution*
- Contributory pension*
- Private medical insurance*
- Flexible working
- Apple Macbook to treat as your own.
* following successful completion of probationary period
If this role sounds appealing and you would like to join our vibrant and friendly team in Chepstow, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please apply below, ensuring you attach a CV (no longer than 2 pages) and a covering letter.