In this fast-paced world with new distractions just around the corner, taking time out to relax and recharge is more important than ever. That’s why we’ve created The Relaxation Collection – a resource of podcasts, playlists and more to help you slow down, take a breath and unplug from the demands of life.
"In calmness lies true pleasure"
1. The Ultimate Unwind Playlist – An eclectic mix of songs for relaxation, by us.
2. Deep House Relax – Forget it and disappear.
3. Majestic Casual – A collection of favourite discoveries shared with curious minds from around the world.
1. Longform – The podcast about writing that uncovers the story behind the headlines.
2. Nothing Much Happens – Simple stories, in which nothing much happens, you feel good and then you fall asleep.
3. Desert Island Discs – Guests share the soundtrack of their lives.
4. Stories From the Borders of Sleep – Original stories, fantastic fables and curious tales written and read by host, Seymour Jacklin.
1. CBeebies Calming Sounds Radio – A collection of 8 sounds designed to help little ones (and parents) fall asleep.
2. The French Whisperer – French ASMRtist explores art, history, philosophy and more.
3. BBC Mindfullness and Meditation – From the BBC’s mental toolkit Headroom comes a collection of soothing audio resources for relaxation.